Call (919) 238-6437 Immediately!
For alcohol and drug rehabilitation centers detox call Hope Rehab Cary NC at 919 238-6437 to Find Help Immediately! Drug and alcohol dependency destroys lives; it makes people feel cornered by disgrace and guilt, and tests the limits of how much suffering one individual can withstand. However, at Drug Abuse Recovery Cary, there are individuals who realize that substance dependency can be beaten, and who will lend a hand to addicts so they can let go of the guilt and shame that substance addiction feeds on. Just like cancer, alcohol and drug addiction is classified medically as a disease. Our top-notch professionals specialize in drug and alcohol therapies so that every one of our clients get the optimum level of care. Call now to talk to an addiction professional!
What Is Drug Abuse?
Substance use can start casually, however people usually find that they quickly lose control and want more drugs, more often in order to feel good. When drug abuse increases in volume and frequency, it is tougher to go without the drug because the addict fears the extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Drug Rehab Centers in Cary, NC treats the physical or psychological dependence that develops due to legal and illegal drug abuse, which is commonly regarded as drug and alcohol dependence.
- Physical dependency occurs if repeated substance abuse interrupts the manner in which nerve cells in the brain signal pleasure, so that the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain signals is to abuse drugs.
- Psychological dependency can take longer to develop, and occurs if the addict experiences stress and anxiety from the thought of not being able to acquire drugs to feel happy or normal again.
Both physical and psychological dependence are part of drug addiction, and they must be addressed alongside one another as a part of a comprehensive treatment plan. To help end their suffering, addicts need a skilled, passionate staff of specialists who’ve got the knowledge and patience to work with them, like the staff at Drug Abuse Treatment Centers NC. Our treatment programs include a wide range of rehabilitation strategies:
- group and individual therapy
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- a knowledgeable and supportive aftercare staff
- lovely and affordable accommodations
We’re more than ready to individualize the recovery drug center process for every type of drug dependency, keeping in mind the addict’s individual circumstances. Unlike other treatment facilities, we utilize a variety of clinically-tested, affordable treatments to fulfill the various requirements of all our clients.
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complex process by which a person:
- withdraws from their drug of dependency
- takes part in several types of therapy and behavioral adjustments that help them acknowledge their issues
- analyzes their reasons for using drugs or alcohol
- learn how to avoid relapses and temptations
At Recovery Rehab Addiction a group of recovery professionals is responsible for the many different aspects of recovery, such as:
- medical care
- life skills coaching
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- orientation into self-help and support meetings
- treatment of psychological problems and emotional problems
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Hope Rehab Cary NC Addresses Substance Addiction
By mixing inpatient and outpatient care, we are able to provide round the clock supervision with the freedoms necessary for healthy integration into society. While living in comfortable residential homes, clients participate in:
- group and individual counseling
- behavioral modeling treatment
- daily self-help group meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- other social activities
For more details about rehab programs, the effects of drug use, or substance abuse in general, please call recovery experts at 919-238-6437!