Get Treatment As Soon As Possible
For the many people that are afflicted by dependency on drugs or alcohol, and for those who have loved ones suffering from dependency on drugs or alcohol, living with addiction is a tragic, all-encompassing lifestyle. Rehabilitation, or rehab, is a treatment method meant to help addicts come overcome their dependency, learn how to recognize and avoid triggers that lead them to use drugs or alcohol, and learn how to live as an addict in recovery. Addiction Rehab Center Cary develops individualized rehabilitation plans to address the physical, psychological, social, medical, vocational, and emotional requirements of all their clients, and offers a healthy, sympathetic atmosphere for addicts that want to start recovering from drug and alcohol abuse.
Hope Rehab Cary NC‘s Services
Many individuals and even entire families live in fear that the “outside world” will discover their problems with drug and/or alcohol dependency, because of the stigma of being branded “an addict.” This is a standard response to drug abuse, but concealing problems with substance abuse only causes anger and resentment between loved ones, friends, and the addict. In these situations, an intervention may be the easiest way to get an addict to enter treatment, so Rehabilitation Center Cary, NC strongly suggests using a therapist, or an interventionist (an intervention specialist) to supervise the intervention itself. Interventions can be crucial for everyone concerned, and the benefits include:
- creating a safe environment
- helping people to communicate their concerns and anger
- convincing an addict to agree to rehabilitation
Detox is another procedure that may be necessary on the road to recovery, but it should not be confused with rehabilitation. It is essential to understand that detox cannot “cure” an addict from addiction. Detox, or detoxification, is a great first step to recovery, and will help the addict effectively and quickly withdraw from the substance(s) they are addicted to, sometimes with the aid of prescribed medication. There are two commonly utilized types of detox:
- Social detoxification is a process that can be completed in a residential or outpatient facility, and involves supporting the patient through the cravings of withdrawal, while providing instruction that will prepare an addict for rehabilitation.
- Medically supervised detoxification (often called medically supervised withdrawal) is a type of detox that occurs in a hospital or inpatient facility in which the addict’s withdrawal is monitored by a nurse or doctor.
Depending on the needs of their client, Addiction Recovery Centers NC will provide either type of detox. For people at all levels of addiction, whether they’ve only started abusing, or if they are long-time chronic abusers of drugs and/or alcohol, Rehabilitation Center Cary, NC is able to provide safe, effective treatment. Their rehab programs recovery include, but aren’t limited to, treatment for:
- opiates (heroin, codeine)
- prescribed drugs (pharmaceuticals, hydrocodone, oxycodone)
- designer drugs (bath salts, many stimulants)
- crystal meth
For the most powerful and efficient treatment, Rehabilitation Center Cary, NC assesses the full extent of the dependency, along with any contributing psychological factors (including co-occurring disorders), and decides what path to recovery might be most effective for every individual client.
Get Help Immediately with Hope Rehab Cary NC!
Alcohol Addiction Rehabilitation’s residential treatment program combines the most effective aspects of inpatient and outpatient treatment:
- 24-hour supervision and access to the clinical staff
- comfortable, home-like accommodations
- contact with real world situations and problems
Since each client’s rehab plans are custom-made to meet their specific needs, no plan is the exact same as any other. However, clients should expect to participate in the following varieties of rehab:
- group or individual therapy
- behavioral modeling techniques
- daily recovery support classes
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
Call 919-238-6437 to talk to recovery specialists for more details regarding substance dependency in general, interventions, detox, or rehab drug addiction center.